Recipe for “Sad Timches”
- Go to your local grocery store the day that you are invited for a party.
- Get inspired by some almost premade cookies in the freezer.
- Buy them and get them home
- Get excited about sharing them with your friends later on
- Prepare the little dough that you need to take care off and mess it up slightly
- Spread out the cookies on the tray
- Preheat the oven to about 200° Celsius
- Put the tray on the middle rack into the oven for about 8-12 minutes
- Forget to check for about 15 minutes and salvage your slightly burned cookies